- Dr. Neal Barnard’s Cookbook for Reversing Diabetes: 150 Recipes Scientifically Proven to Reverse Diabetes Without Drugs, by Dr. Neal Barnard (2018)
- The Engine 2 Diet, by Rip Esselstyn (2009)
- The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease, by Michael Greger, M.D., FACLM
- Oh She Glows Cookbook, by Angela Liddon (2014)
- The PlantPure Nation Cookbook, by Kim Campbell (2015)
- The Real Food Daily Cookbook, by Ann Gentry (2009)
- Straight Up Food, by Cathy Fischer (2016)
- Thrive Foods, by Brendan Brazier (2011)
- Never Fear Cancer Again, by Raymond Francis M.Sc. (2011)
- The Cancer Survivor’s Guide, by Neal D. Barnard, M.D., and Jennifer K. Reilly, R.D. (2009)
- Anatomy of the Spirit, by Caroline Myss (1997)
- The Biology of Belief 10th Anniversary Edition: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles, by Bruce Lipton, PH.D.
- The Energy Cure, by William Bengston (2010)
- Energy Medicine, by Donna Eden (2008)
- Mind Over Medicine, by Lissa Rankin (2013)
- The Field, by Lynne Mactaggart (2008)
- The Reconnection, by Dr. Eric Pearl (2004)
- Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can, by Caroline Myss, Ph.D. (2013)
- The China Study, by T. Colin Campbell (2006)
- The China Study Solution: The Simple Way to Lose Weight and Reverse Illness, Using a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet, by Thomas Campbell, M.D. (2016)
- Death by the Food Pyramid, by Denise Minger (2013)
- Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes (2008)
- The Engine 2 Diet, by Rip Esselstyn (2009)
- How Not to Die, by Dr. Michael Greger (2015)
- Power Foods for the Brain, by Dr. Neal Barnard, MD (2013)
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure, by Caldwell B Esselstyn, Jr., M.D.
- The Real Food Revolution, by Congressman Tim Ryan (2014)
- Thrive: The Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life, by Brendan Brazier (2008)
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition, by T. Colin Campbell (2014)
- Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?, TED Talk by William Li (2010)
- Gut Microbiome Update, Christine Rosche, MPH, CNS, CBT (2018)
- Forks Over Knives, produced and directed by Brian Wendel (2012)
- The Game Changers (2019)
- The Gut Brain Connection, Christine Rosche, (January 2017)
- Healing Cancer from the Inside Out, by Mike Anderson (2008)
- Healing the Gut, Christine Rosche
- PlantPure NATION, by Nelson Campbell (2015)
- What the Health, by Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn (2017)
- Healing Touch Research – provides documented research on Healing Touch and related modalities.
- Nutritionfacts.org – a strictly non-commercial, science-based public service provided by Dr. Michael Greger, providing free updates on the latest in nutrition research via bite-sized videos.
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) – a nonprofit that promotes preventative medicine, empowering patients to take control of their own healing process
- Pine Street Foundation – helps people with cancer make informed treatment decisions through education and research.
- Prostate Awareness Foundation (PAF) – PAF offers information, support, and education about prostate treatment options, focusing on prevention and healing through the emphasis of diet, exercise, nutritional supplements, and stress reduction.
- The Rhine – The Rhine Research Center Bioenergy Lab measures low levels of energies produced around the human body, particularly during moments of focused intention such as energetic healing, meditation, martial arts, or experiences of ESP or PK.
- Soul Healing Studio – offering meditation classes and private sessions for healing and spiritual transformation.
- Digestive Health Center, Christine Rosche, MPH,CNS,CBT – author of 2 books, Stanford Medical Center
Specializations: Functional Testing, Customized Nutrition/Supplements Plans based on body chemistry and functional testing.
- Alkaline Sister’s Blog
- Dr. Neal Barnard’s Blog, President of PCRM.org
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s Blog, Author of The China Study and Whole
- Dr. Michael Greger, Author of How Not to Die
- Dr. Christiane Northrup, Author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom
- Make Your Own Vegan Cleaning, Makeup, and other Household Products
90 percent of the immune system is in Gut.
Watch these informative videos about the Gut-Brain connection and gut health with Digestive Health Specialist Christine Rosche, MPH, CNS, CBT; Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist, Board Certified Biofeedback Therapist.
Healing the Gut with Christine Rosche
Silicon Valley Health Institute: 2017 The Gut Brain Connection