[recipe title=”Sauteed Greens” servings=”4″]
Submitted by Kathy Parnay
This delicious alkaline side dish is wonderful over any grain or eaten alone.
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large celery stock, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Tamari
- juice from 1/2 large lemon
- 8 cups fresh greens (choose from kale, chard, collards, or spinach, or use a mix of different kinds), chopped
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet or wok, then add all ingredients except the greens and cayenne.
- Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add greens and cook and stir until wilted.
- Add cayenne pepper to taste.