[recipe title=”Vegan Potato Salad” servings=”4-6″]
- 4 cups small white or red potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 small red onion (chopped)
- 3 – 4 Tablespoons Just Mayo Garlic mixed with 1 Tablespoon mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Peel and cut potatoes into bite-size pieces. Boil in salted water until tender, but before falling apart. Drain.
- Mix potatoes with other vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Just Mayo Garlic and mustard mixture. Adjust if more is desired.
- Add fresh or dried dill (1 teaspoon) (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Transfer to serving bowl.