[recipe title=”Chia, Flax, & Hemp Seed Pudding” servings=”1″]
Submitted by Mary Gospe
This is a great breakfast meal and will likely keep you full and energized for a few hours.
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 3/4 – 1 cup plant milk, like soy or almond
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut
- Handful of fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
- In a single serving bowl, mix the chia seeds and a 1/2 cup of the milk. Let stand for 10 minutes, or until the chia seeds have coagulated.
- Add the hemp and flax seeds and stir, adding more milk as needed.
- Add banana, dates, berries and coconut and top with a bit more milk as desired.