Lemon Immunity Booster
When you’re feeling fatigued or concerned you might be getting sick, here’s a quick and easy immune boosting recipe. Learn more about the powerful healing properties in this drink.
- 1 small whole lemon or lime – cut into small pieces – rind and seeds
- 1 cup of water (more for larger lemons)
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil (or coconut)
- 1 handful of ice cubes, optional
If the sour flavor of lemon is too strong, add 1 tbsp of date paste or a pinch of stevia.
- Wash lemon well then cut into small pieces to make it easier for your blender to liquify. (Do not remove the rind or seeds.)
- Put lemon pieces in blender and blend for a few seconds to break down the lemon.
- Add the water and oil (and date paste or stevia and ice cubes, if using) and blend until liquefied.
If your blender is not super powerful, you may have small bits of residual rind. Do not strain.
Drink and enjoy!