Chia, Flax, & Hemp Seed Pudding
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 3/4 – 1 cup organic plant milk, like soy or almond
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut
- Handful of fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
In a single serving bowl, mix the chia seeds and a 1/2 cup of the milk. Let stand for 10 minutes, or until the chia seeds have coagulated. Add the hemp and flax seeds and stir, adding more milk as needed.
Add banana, dates, berries and coconut and top with a bit more milk as desired.