[recipe title=”Organic Granola with Tahini and Agave Nectar”]
- 1 ea. 2lb bag of organic oats like Bob’s Red Mill Organic Extra Thick Rolled Oats
- 1 cup chopped organic walnuts
- 1 cup chopped organic raw almonds
- 1 cup chopped organic cashews
- 1/2 cup organic tahini
- 1/2 cup organic agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup organic raisins
- 1 cup organic unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic shelled raw sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare 3 cookie sheets. Line with parchment paper or silicon sheets.
- Mix oats and chopped nuts.
- Mix tahini, agave nectar salt and spices together. Drizzle over the oats and nuts mixing well.
- Transfer oats to cookie sheets. Spread evenly and spay with olive oil spray (optional).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Once cooled, mix oats in large bowl with raisins, dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Store in air-tight container.
Serve with your favorite plant milk and top with fresh berries and banana.